Columbus Roof Repair Companies and ContractorsEverybody needs help with their roof from time to time. A roof can develop a leak, a hail storm can permanently damage an entire roof in a single minute, or a roof will eventually just wear out and need to be replaced. When one of these events happens, it's good to know who to call to help you out. That's what this site is about.
If you are doing an entire roof replacement on your home or business building, you have several options to choose from:
1. The most common residential covering is some type of asphalt shingle. Pure asphalt shingles can have a wide range in durability, they can last from 15 to 30 years. Fiberglass shingles have a fiberglass base with asphalt granules on top. Fiberglass models can be more durable than pure asphalt. Organic shingles have a wood-fiber base with asphalt or other granules on the surface. With all of these types of shingles, the asphalt granules protect the base mat of the shingle, once they are worn or rubbed off, the base of the shingle can deteriorate from the sun and other elements.
2. Metal coverings are long-lasting, non-combustible and stand up well against extreme weather. Most are made from recycled materials. They are lightweight and can sometimes be installed right over an existing roof.
3. Wood shingles or shakes are typically made of real wood — usually cedar, but sometimes pine or spruce. Shakes have a rough, wavy, gnarled look on top while wood shingles are smooth. Cedar shakes are a beautiful wood color when they're first put on your roof, but their color will quickly turn to gray.
4. Slate stone coverings have a unique, attractive appearance and last a long time, but they're very heavy. Slate is tricky to install so you'll want to work with a slate roof specialist.
5. Tile roofs can also give your roof a great look. Tile comes in some great colors and styles that can really make your whole house look outstanding. Putting on a tile roof will cost you more than a common shingle roof.
Here are some Columbus roof contractors that can help you:
Able Roofing provides residential and commercial roofing services throughout central Ohio. Their services include repair, replacement or maintenance on roofs of any size on any type of building.
Feazel Construction specializes in storm restorations, roof repairs, repair diagnosis, roof inspection, preventive roof maintenance, and most types of re-roofing.
Paramount Roofing specializes in installing asphalt shingles, but they can help you pick the best covering for your home, whether that would be shingles, slate, wood shakes, metal or flat roofing.
Get Free Estimates for your Job
Columbus roof contractors is where we list some of our recommended firms in the central Ohio region.
Columbus roof contractor has quality materials, good employees and the experience to give you an accurate cost estimate, perform the work necessary and clean up after themselves to leave you with a good last impression.
Columbus Ohio roof business is ready to give you a cost estimate on your ceiling drip repair, gutter replacement, or entire re-roofing job.
Roofer in Columbus Ohio is a good choice to contemplate when hiring an affordable, fully licensed shingle and roofing service doing business in some of the blocks of your suburb.
Privacy and visitor terms to understand a bit about our website's privacy and user policy acceptance.
Site information lays out our web site's correspondence details.
Coon Rapids Water Softening when you need to get your water softener repaired or replaced.
SolarPanelEstimates.com can install a solar panel electric system on your house.
Copyright© 2016 ColumbusRoofRepair.com All rights reserved.
These Ohio roofing companies will typically service most of Franklin, Delaware and Fairfield Counties, including Canal Winchester, Dublin, Gahanna, Grove City, Hilliard, Obetz, Pickerington, Reynoldsburg and Westerville.